Recent content by Jaffapumpkin

  1. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    Good advice. Will give them a call as have managed to do most bits myself, but out of my depth here.. hence
  2. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    Thanks appreciate your help and patience. Commissioning jumper is off. I failed to add (sorry) that the smart com was added by another security firm when they took over the maintenance. I believe this was to enable the external monitoring centre (which i have). I ring them up prior to tell them...
  3. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    Thanks, could I try connecting using the details on the inside of the smartcom ?
  4. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    The whole system was setup by an installer a couple of years ago. I did nothing other than pay them to do it. I have the engineer code so I decided to add an entry to another part of the property and add another device, did this and all working fine. Alarm setting, etc. I logged back in at the...
  5. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    Thanks , as you may of guessed I am not an installer so got all the gear and no idea ! I have engineer code yes for the keypad. How do I use wintex and richochet monitor please ?
  6. J

    Texecom premier Elite 64w - Richochet network not found

    Hi fully working system up until now. I moved my wireless keypad to opposite end of the property and the keypad was still working. I was making some settings adding another device and learning, then the screen froze. So thought it would be a good idea to remove the batteries now I get richochet...
Back
Top