£115k a year

Sponsored Links
Boris currently makes far more than that for an after dinner speech, probably as much as Blair.

My biggest concern is whether or not BJ is prepared to take a huge drop in pay to become PM again.

Well it's to "meet the actual cost of continuing to fulfil public duties.”

Her glorified soul shall be granted all due veneration

Those who foregather in reverence shall chant in unison, as they are anointed by her sanctity:

"Lettuce Spray".

1666307851142.png

Last edited:
For 45 days as a failed PM...

"Liz Truss will be able to claim up to £115,000 from the taxpayer per annum despite having the shortest tenure of any British prime minister in history"

No wonder they scramble to get to the top of the dung heap and prostitute their political beliefs!
Key words "up to". And that’s only if she has to fulfill any public duties in the next 6 years.

From Ellal the official trolls link: According to government guidance, payments are made only “to meet the actual cost of continuing to fulfil public duties.”

Sponsored Links
Being lower on the heap still brings in around 85k; I'm not sure I'd want the top job for an extra 15k in my pocket

From Ellal the official trolls link:
mottie/motman or whatever it chooses to call itself is truly desperate...

It is the real forum troll who has been humiliated so many times that it resorts to getting topics locked...

Or imposing 'insufficient privileges' on those who expose it's ignorance...

Quite pathetic!

In these scenarios I tend to think blame the system not the person. I don't know the ins and outs of claiming the £115k, but if the process/policy/system in place allows Liz Truss to claim it or a portion of, why shouldn't she? If we're expecting people to make moral decisions around this, can any of us truly say we'd take the moral high ground if in the same position?

Not the same but it reminds me of the MP expenses thing. I think some of them were claiming for weird and wonderful things, did one not claim for a water feature or something? So who's to blame, the MP for claiming for spurious stuff ... or the process/system for rubber stamping and approving the claim?

mottie/motman or whatever it chooses to call itself is truly desperate...
Youve been told more than once. Why can't you get that into that thick official troll skull of yours? I was Motman when I joined as I was doing MOT's. When I stopped testing, I was no longer a MOT man so I changed it to Mottie. Here's a post years ago when I was Motman and you can see, even you, the thick official forum troll was calling me Mottie back then.

Last edited:
Youve been told more than once. Why can't you get that into that thick official troll skull of yours? I was Motman when I joined as I was doing MOT's. When I stopped testing, I was no longer a MOT man so I changed it to Mottie. Here's a post years ago when I was Motman and you can see, even you, the thick official forum troll was calling me Mottie back then.

PMSL...

You really are a desperate old man...

I wonder how you 'found' that 'post' when a normal search finds the following...

motman2.JPG

Special privileges? :unsure:

But how does one become an 'official troll'?

It could be thought you are 'officially' the most stupid person ever to have posted on here...

I did think 'softus' was the holder of that honour, but the crown has well and truly passed to you! :LOL:

PMSL...

You really are a desperate old man...

I wonder how you 'found' that 'post' when a normal search finds the following...

View attachment 283389

Special privileges? :unsure:

But how does one become an 'official troll'?

It could be thought you are 'officially' the most stupid person ever to have posted on here...

I did think 'softus' was the holder of that honour, but the crown has well and truly passed to you! :LOL:

What an utter fool you are, you type motman into the search box, not the member box.

You are the digital equivalent of the village idiot.

It’s an absolute disgrace, she should be given nothing … a woman who was hell bent on giving huge tax breaks to the wealthy on over £150k per year (like her for example) while millions can’t afford basic energy and food.

I’ve known her type in my life, never had to struggle a day in her life, doesn’t know what it is to have the money to just buy whatever she likes and sits there with deluded ideas about what’s right for the economy while being utterly disconnected from reality.

I don’t think I’ve had as much disdain for a PM so much in my life, Boris doesn’t even come close.

It’s an absolute disgrace, she should be given nothing … a woman who was hell bent on giving huge tax breaks to the wealthy on over £150k per year (like her for example) while millions can’t afford basic energy and food.

I’ve known her type in my life, never had to struggle a day in her life, doesn’t know what it is to have the money to just buy whatever she likes and sits there with deluded ideas about what’s right for the economy while being utterly disconnected from reality.

I don’t think I’ve had as much disdain for a PM so much in my life, Boris doesn’t even come close.

oh fair enough good to see a person of high moral standing on the forum who obviously sets an example in there life :giggle:

View attachment 283389

I’ll type s l o w l y to help the official forum troll out.

Right, In the search box, type the word m o t m a n. Got that? Next, in the member box, type E l l a l. Got that? Then press the 'search' button (the one with a picture of a magnifying glass). Got that? Right, search the posts, come back and tell everyone how you got on. The word Motman comes up in your post when you quoted 'Motman' but I see you called him Mottie. That's where I got the idea for the name change - You! (y) :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back