Over £100,000 a year for...

Mrs Thatcher is 86 now and attends very few functions per year. Yet over the last 5 yrs , has managed to claim just over £100,000 per year.

Thats for an insurance policy in case that t*** of a son gets into trouble again.

Sponsored Links
Not sour grapes at all Alarm. Mrs Thatcher is 86 now and attends very few functions per year. Yet over the last 5 yrs , has managed to claim just over £100,000 per year. She has an annual pension some low paid workers would die for.

Whats likely to happen to the pension when she dies are Mark and Carol entitled to it or does it cease?

Sour grapes again?

Not sour grapes at all Alarm. Mrs Thatcher is 86 now and attends very few functions per year. Yet over the last 5 yrs , has managed to claim just over £100,000 per year. She has an annual pension some low paid workers would die for.
John Major (who must be getting on a bit now) managed to claim just under £100,000 per year.
Tony Blair (still only 58 ) has managed to claim just over £50,000 per year in expenses, despite being a multi millionaire. He's also paid by the UN as Middle East Peace Envoy and receives quite a lot of money from his company , Tony Blair Associates.

Again not perfect, but they know what they can claim for.

Most people employed and given a uniform do not realise they can claim on the washing and care of it.
There are many more ways to claim back money from the tax man, rather than moan. Try claiming back everything you can!

If your able to moan here your able to do a search on HM Tax website and find out what your entitled to and how to claim.

Sponsored Links
Bottom line is that these people aren't getting this money for what they are doing, but more for what they have done. Just like anyone else - they have a value.

Look at the UK before Thatcher and then after it, and try and value it. She was cheap at the price. Look at Major and what Labour did subsequently. He was money well spent.

Blair was money well spent - thieves, cheats an liars like him kept everything afloat.

Alarm, I think your misreading the intent of my posts. I claim all that I can from the tax man. WTF does Maggie Thatcher think she's doing claiming over half a million £££'s in expenses over a 5 yr period?? Do you think she's paid this money out personally? I very much doubt it. How many pensioners do you know that can afford to spend half a million in 5 yrs?? (Not many I guess)
I'm trying to make a serious comparison between the amount she's claiming in expenses and the amount that MOST pensioners get in this country. Ok she had probably the most important job in this country at one time,, but that's not now is it?
Not bad for a greengrocers daughter. She's probably claiming more in expenses than her father took in his entire lifetime.

Bottom line is that these people aren't getting this money for what they are doing, but more for what they have done. Just like anyone else - they have a value.

Look at the UK before Thatcher and then after it, and try and value it. She was cheap at the price. Look at Major and what Labour did subsequently. He was money well spent.

Blair was money well spent - thieves, cheats an liars like him kept everything afloat.

Just said night!

But agreed, we would be far worse off without them and what they did.

Now fook off and let me sleep:cool: :cool: :cool:

But when he left the sinking ship that was UK PLC, he took everything that kept the country afloat and left Brown to scavenge the flotsam to ensure the country did sink. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back