Troublemaker criticises idiots.

I don’t propose to solve any of the above issues

Solving problems is hard work.

Has anybody see the Plan prepared by the whinging Quitters?

No, because they've never produced one.

Standing on the sidelines throwing in criticism, slogans and red buses is all they can do.

Sponsored Links
The thing that none of the Elite are able to forecast is just how "disastrous" things could be if the UK remain in the EU.

I was under the the West defeated Communism.

Tim

Define what you mean by disastorous ?

Increased cost of living. Extra regulations importing/exporting, travelling etc. Loss of jobs (are there any forecasts of job increases with brexit? Any ? ), business moving away, nhs staffing, produce not being grown or left to rot instead, food shortages if held up at docks etc?

Nothing is insurmountable.
I
Solving problems is hard work.

Has anybody see the Plan prepared by the whinging Quitters?

No, because they've never produced one.

Standing on the sidelines throwing in criticism, slogans and red buses is all they can do.
whilst the remoaners predict total economic collapse etc..project fear,talk shyttte alive and well.

Sponsored Links
Define what you mean by disastorous ?

Increased cost of living. Extra regulations importing/exporting, travelling etc. Loss of jobs (are there any forecasts of job increases with brexit? Any ? ), business moving away, nhs staffing, produce not being grown or left to rot instead, food shortages if held up at docks etc?
Rofl...scaremongerin drivelllll..dont forget,no aeropanes in the sky! Heathrow being grassed over,ration books,no gas,no electric,no internet,,"we're arl duuummmed!

Rofl...scaremongerin drivelllll..dont forget,no aeropanes in the sky! Heathrow being grassed over,ration books,no gas,no electric,no internet,,"we're arl duuummmed!

You may well be right. It might not happen, business might boom.

Do you have any links to any positive brexits ? Any jobs boosts anywhere? Reduced costs? Improved standard of living? Any thing?

Do you have any links to any positive brexits ? Any jobs boosts anywhere? Reduced costs? Improved standard of living? Any thing?

Any amount.do your own research .lazy.And rise above your confirmation bias

Any amount.do your own research .lazy.And rise above your confirmation bias

I have done my research. I did it before the referendum, and often since.

It is not laziness that I cannot find positive reports, it is a lack of them. Happy to be proved wrong.

Brexit is what is happening, I don't understand what it is, but want to be ready for it. Looking for the positives, to help with my future planning (personal and business), but I don't see them.

What disappoints me immensely though, is how NOBODY from the brexit side, either the voters or the leaders, can actually point out the benefits. That does include you. The most frequent response appears to be along the lines of 'I just want out, I don't care if it is for the worse '. Which in fairness, after a lot of your comments, appears to be the case for you?

Lazy? Blind? Ignorant? Reckless? Other? You tell me.

As usual, durham can find nothing.

In fairness, nor can anybody else.

I don't blame him, to some extent I sympathise with him.

Promised so much, but nothing to show for it.

As usual, durham wriggles and squirms when his failure is pointed out.

durhamplumber

I meant to ask
How do you propose to solve the N/I Issue?
Where do we get NHS drugs at a reasonable cost and purity?
How do we sell our Areo engines and wings to the EU [for airbus] without crippling tariffs
Why cant we still be a member of the economic union?
What about the car makers and the tariffs?

???

1. Don't - we aren't the ones asking for a border
2. same place we get them from today - most drug firms are global and many are US/UK based
3. same way we do today, if the EU erect crippling tariffs then the same will be applied to goods coming from the EU.
4. because that prevents us from 1 controlling free movement and 2 striking independent trade deals. Thats why we are pushing for a FTA
5. All the car makers are moaning about export from the UK to the EU, none are putting ideas in to the heads of government about reciprocal tariffs on imports. For every Jaguary, land rover, Nissan etc made here, there must be 3 or 4 imported minimum.

I'm saying this is what will happen, but these are options.

1. Don't - we aren't the ones asking for a border
2. same place we get them from today - most drug firms are global and many are US/UK based
3. same way we do today, if the EU erect crippling tariffs then the same will be applied to goods coming from the EU.
4. because that prevents us from 1 controlling free movement and 2 striking independent trade deals. Thats why we are pushing for a FTA
5. All the car makers are moaning about export from the UK to the EU, none are putting ideas in to the heads of government about reciprocal tariffs on imports. For every Jaguary, land rover, Nissan etc made here, there must be 3 or 4 imported minimum.

I'm saying this is what will happen, but these are options.

1. But that's what you asked for - or didn't you realise exactly what you were voting for?
2. The problem is if reciprocal standards aren't agreed, it means didly squat - or didn't you realise exactly what you were voting for?
3. But it's the UK leaving the EU, not the other way around. And 'no-deal' means reciprocal WTO rules, not EU imposed tariffs - or didn't you realise exactly what you were voting for?
4. Any deal with any other country outside the EU will require freedom of movement and the UK will be coming from a weakened bargaining position - or didn't you realise exactly what you were voting for?
5. The majority of cars made in the UK (by foreign owned firms) go to the EU. Those firms are all saying that UK production will be under review under a no-deal Brexit - or didn't you realise exactly what you were voting for?

Well, there's big sugar:
https://thepinprick.com/2017/12/11/...g-sugar-and-the-strange-case-of-andy-wigmore/

Oh look who's connected with that.

And if you fancy a career in the civil service, Brexit will be a boom time, as they will be even more short of people than they are now.

Sponsored Links
Back