Cushy job for life, anyone?

True ( ref JD post)

Never liked the boke Tbh

Or his Oldman who built some eco environmental house in the Mexican jungle

Than had to get pest control in due to bugs and such like to spray insecticides all over the place poisoning the environment

(allegedly) :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
We're all in this together, you know.

BullingdonPeasant.jpg

A left wing rag with questionable credibility. Not even worth clicking on.
Please provide evidence to back up your claim of 'questionable credibility'.
You wont be able to.

"Overall, we rate the New Statesman High for factual reporting due to a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/13/2016) Updated (5/26/2019)"

As opposed to the Daily Telegraph:
"Overall, we rate the The Telegraph mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and some failed fact checks"

Ryler believes right wing lies but cant cope with left wing honesty.

Sponsored Links
"Overall, we rate the New Statesman High for factual reporting due to a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/13/2016) Updated (5/26/2019)"

Isn't worth didly squat.

If the Cons had the ability to do that, why didn't they do it last year? Or the year before?

John D has a very pertinent point here. The Cons also had the ability to execute Brexit but didn't. Now we think they are the big Brexit hope.

Ha ha. Our two main parties are against us. Other parties are available.

"But even if you can somehow close the retention gap, the money that the Conservatives have earmarked on meeting this pledge isn’t towards hiring 50,000 more nurses – merely towards training them. The problem here is obvious – you can train as a lawyer, but unless someone puts up the cash to hire your services you are not working as one. And that’s the big problem with the Conservatives’ nurses pledge – not whether or not they are hiring 30,000 or 50,000"
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...al-lie-conservatives-are-telling-about-nurses
"But even if you can somehow close the retention gap, the money that the Conservatives have earmarked on meeting this pledge isn’t towards hiring 50,000 more nurses – merely towards training them. The problem here is obvious – you can train as a lawyer, but unless someone puts up the cash to hire your services you are not working as one. And that’s the big problem with the Conservatives’ nurses pledge – not whether or not they are hiring 30,000 or 50,000"
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...al-lie-conservatives-are-telling-about-nurses

What a ridiculously stupid, naïve, untrue article. I haven't laughed so much since last Thursday.

Che Notch, If there were a shred of truth in that article or any of the other ****e you post, Steptoe would have arrived at Parliament for the Queens speech jubilant on his horse and cart, he didn't, he lost, so have you. Give it up mate and stop making yourself a fool, you've lost, it's all over, why not leave the country (but not really) like Ellal.

ernesto-che-guevara.gif

Isn't worth didly squat.

New Statesman is factually accurate.
I am terribly sorry that you cant cope with that.

I think you should stay reading the lies in the Telegraph, I would hate it if the truth is too much for you to bear

What a ridiculously stupid, naïve, untrue article. I haven't laughed so much since last Thursday.

Che Notch, If there were a shred of truth in that article or any of the other ****e you post, Steptoe would have arrived at Parliament for the Queens speech jubilant on his horse and cart, he didn't, he lost, so have you. Give it up mate and stop making yourself a fool, you've lost, it's all over, why not leave the country (but not really) like Ellal.

ad hominen attack, how sweet :ROFLMAO:
We know what that means: fillyboy has lost the argument and he is trying to deflect.

I suggest you stick with reading the lies in the Daily Mail, its less upsetting for you (y)

Filly can't even grow a beard, and the beret doesn't suit him.

Filly the onion-seller?

ad hominen attack, how sweet :ROFLMAO:
We know what that means: fillyboy has lost the argument and he is trying to deflect.

I suggest you stick with reading the lies in the Daily Mail, its less upsetting for you (y)

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, deploy the same tactics.

The problem with you left wing nutters is that when something happens like:
1. The Conservatives win the election by a ridiculously large margin because they've made pledges and vowed to honour the will of the electorate.

You guys just can't accept that that, you search for dubious ****** articles on the net that prove nothing and claim everything else is lies, and anyone who believes it is stupid.

2. The Conservatives have stated that we are leaving the eu on the 31st jan and negotiations for a trade deal will expire at the end of 2020 and that will be written into law.

You guys just can't accept that that, you search for dubious ****** articles on the net that prove nothing and claim everything else is lies, and anyone who believes it is stupid.

3. The conservatives pledge a huge financial increase to the NHS (written into law) and make a pledge to increase nursing levels by another huge amount.

I've got news for you Che Notch, you're the stupid one, you were proved spectacularly wrong last week, you'll be proved spectacularly wrong every week for the next year.
Give it up mate, you're starting to look foolish.
Alternatively, you could do what Ellal did and say I'm leaving this 'orrible stupid racist leaver country and heading for the 'sunny uplands' of the eu.
Turns out he was only joking, apparently there is no sunny uplands.

You do realise that all the things 'written into law' can just as easily be 'written out of law'?

It's just a meaningless sop.

You do realise that all the things 'written into law' can just as easily be 'written out of law'?

It's just a meaningless sop.

Fair comment, and how many times in the last 50 years has that happened?, just out of curiosity like, excluding matters of national security natch.

That doesn't matter, surely. Johnson hasn't been there before. He will do it if he wants.

How many times have other PMs found the need to pass laws to make them do what they said they would?

Sponsored Links
Back