Cushy job for life, anyone?

Sponsored Links
Well I must admit, its a pretty simple lie.

Conservative manifesto:
Extra funding for the NHS, with 50,000 more nurses and 50 million more GP surgery appointments a year.

Anybody hearing reading the phrase "50,000 more , would take that as read, ie 50,000 more than the current number.
Only people that are Tory supporters will be prepared to give any other interpretation.

Ps Ive heard that the 50 million extra doc appoinments is a fantasy.
Notch...you have a downer on Boris and Tories no matter what they do...Simple..If they recruited 500000 nurses and erased the national debt you would still find reason to twist

Notch...you have a downer on Boris and Tories no matter what they do...Simple..If they recruited 500000 nurses and erased the national debt you would still find reason to twist

Johnson is bringing Trump style politics to this country.

We should work hard to resist the lies being unchallenged.

Johnson wil, be lying his way through thd brexit negotiations next year, he must be challenged.

You may applaud liars, I do not.

Johnson is bringing Trump style politics to this country.

We should work hard to resist the lies being unchallenged.

Johnson wil, be lying his way through thd brexit negotiations next year, he must be challenged.
See what I mean..you just dislike Boris

Sponsored Links
You too busy applauding idiot losers like Corbyn.
Wrong.

You may have a binary, tribal approach to politics.

Dont assume others are the same.

Ive never been a fan of Corbyn, as my posts on here have shown for years.

Good grief, of course its a lie

EVERYBODY understands that 'more' means 'more than the number today'.
If you are happy to compromise your integrity by applauding the Tory lies, thats up to you.

You tell me will the wage bill be for 50,000 more salaries?

You claim there are 19,000 retentions - where does it mention that in the Tory manifesto.
Why are you so adamant that 50,000 more nurses is a lie?

If the NHS has 100,000 nurses (pulling numbers out of the air) and they lose 10,000 in a year but recruit 10,000 in the same year, the overall nurse numbers remain the same.

If the NHS has 100,000 nurses and they improve retention so only lose 5,000 in the year and at the same time increase recruitment (by offering bursaries, NHS passports etc) to 15,000 in the same year, then the number of nurses goes up by 10,000 to 110,000.

That is what the tories have said they are going to do to give a nett increase of 50,000 nurses.

Why are you so adamant that 50,000 more nurses is a lie?

lower, FFS get a grip man.

Wrong Lower, the answer is 30,000 because they are preventing 20,000 from leaving and recruiting an additional 30,000 (see your post I quoted above)

Personally I wouldn't describe it as an out and out lie like our resident communist Che Notch, to me it's presenting the figures with a little artistic licence, yes, loosely speaking by stopping 20,000 leaving and recruiting an extra 30,000 they have effectively increased the number by 50,000

Basically, it means what the listener wants it to mean.

Of course, it is less costly to retain existing staff, than it is to lose them, and recruit new to replace them.

Sponsored Links
Back