Cushy job for life, anyone?

But based on your previous argument, wouldn't that equate to an increase of 20,000 nurses? o_O
No, a 10,000 nett increase. Which is what the Tories have promised.

Unless people are deliberately trying to spin this to make it look like the tories are lying, i just don't get why this is hard to understand.

Sponsored Links
I'm not the one who doesn't seem to get it

You get alright, but you are happy to be an apologist for Johnsons lies.

Any reasonable person would interprete 50,000 more nurses as 'current no. of nurses employed + 50,000'.

If you are struggling with that, I'm guessing you've never run a business with a reasonable employee headcount?
Behave yourself, I didnt fall down in the last shower, I can spot a blatant ad hominem, which was a deliberate attempt to deflect from the gaping hole in your 31,000=50,000 argument. :):)

How are those 40 new hospitals that are actually only 6 coming along.

Sponsored Links
Its 50,000 more nurses working in the NHS compared to the number if no action was taken. Seems pretty simple.

It's an interesting proposition.

"Working in the NHS is so soul destroying that thousands leave every year. We'll just put a stop to that."

Which of course prompts the question:

"If you have the ability to do that, why didn't your government do it at any time in the last nine years?"

Working in A&E must be a nightmare at times in particular on a Friday or Saturday night with all. The drunks turning up

Security guards on. Stand bye ect

I would kick all the Boozed up dead beats out

They can snuff it on the street out side

Could save a few squid as well ;)

"Working in the NHS is so soul destroying that thousands leave every year. We'll just put a stop to that."

Lets be fair, how many die, retire or win the lottery. There is always a natural 'wastage', as for 'soul destroying', a lot of the menial and dirty stuff is now done by underlings.

There is always a natural 'wastage'

Are you saying that thousands don't leave early?

Or are you suggesting that Buffoon is incapable of stemming the flow?

Tell me how you think the Cons can reduce wastage next year, when they couldn't reduce it last year.

Tell me how you think the Cons can reduce wastage next year, when they couldn't reduce it last year.

Pay em. More :idea:

Get the money from. Were corbyn was goi g to get the 50 billion to pay the woman pensioners?

Which would have included Theresa may

I'm sure lots leave early, an NHS pension isn't exactly a pittance, equally I agree, how could Boris stem the flow?, not possible. He has said he will reduce the outflow, I can't answer your last point because he hasn't confided in me how he intends to do this but rest assured, when he does, I'll let you know. Money usually works in situations like these.

Seems pretty simple.
Well I must admit, its a pretty simple lie.

Conservative manifesto:
Extra funding for the NHS, with 50,000 more nurses and 50 million more GP surgery appointments a year.

Anybody hearing reading the phrase "50,000 more , would take that as read, ie 50,000 more than the current number.
Only people that are Tory supporters will be prepared to give any other interpretation.

Ps Ive heard that the 50 million extra doc appoinments is a fantasy.

Its not a lie.

Hiring 50,000 more nurses without trying to reduce attrition would be a waste of public money and I'm sure what's left of the opposition would be all over them for ignoring the issue.

The bigger issue is how its funded/budgeted. Now there you might have an argument.

Its not a lie.

Hiring 50,000 more nurses without trying to reduce attrition would be a waste of public money and I'm sure what's left of the opposition would be all over them for ignoring the issue.

The bigger issue is how its funded/budgeted. Now there you might have an argument.

Good grief, of course its a lie

EVERYBODY understands that 'more' means 'more than the number today'.
If you are happy to compromise your integrity by applauding the Tory lies, thats up to you.

You tell me will the wage bill be for 50,000 more salaries?

You claim there are 19,000 retentions - where does it mention that in the Tory manifesto.

Sponsored Links
Back