Cushy job for life, anyone?

Yes, I don't know how many nurses there are, say the 100,000 mentioned.

Why don't they just prevent them all leaving then he can just say there will be 100,000 more without doing anything?

Sponsored Links
That would be silly
Yes

The Tories have come up with a silly lie and silly people are believing it.

Also there is a bigger story to this......the Tories have pledges money to train 31,000 nurses, not to employ them.

by stopping 20,000 leaving

If the Cons had the ability to do that, why didn't they do it last year? Or the year before?

They've had the last nine years.

All Jeremy *unt did was make it worse.

Sponsored Links
the Cons had the ability to do that, why didn't they do it last year? Or the year before?

They've had the last nine years.
Oh look...a remoaner moaning about Boris.....10secs since the last one.

Yes

The Tories have come up with a silly lie and silly people are believing it.

Silly boy, where did the tories claim all the nurses are leaving.

Also there is a bigger story to this......the Tories have pledges money to train 31,000 nurses, not to employ them.

Same as any profession isn't it?, teachers, electricians, somebody picks up the cost of at least part of their training costs, if they choose to work elswhere what can you do?, put them in shackles?
That would be a bit revolutionary even for you mate.

ernesto-che-guevara.gif

Same as any profession isn't it?, teachers, electricians, somebody picks up the cost of at least part of their training costs, if they choose to work elswhere what can you do?, put them in shackles?
That would be a bit revolutionary even for you mate

I am sorry for your comprehension defecit.

Tories have pledged money to pay for training 31,000 nurses.
They have not pledged money to employ them.

What is it you dont understand?

I am sorry for your comprehension defecit.

Tories have pledged money to pay for training 31,000 nurses.
They have not pledged money to employ them.

What is it you dont understand?

Show me a link to where you've got the information that they are going to train 31000 nurses and then not employ them.

Show me a link to where you've got the information that they are going to train 31000 nurses and then not employ them.

"But even if you can somehow close the retention gap, the money that the Conservatives have earmarked on meeting this pledge isn’t towards hiring 50,000 more nurses – merely towards training them. The problem here is obvious – you can train as a lawyer, but unless someone puts up the cash to hire your services you are not working as one. And that’s the big problem with the Conservatives’ nurses pledge – not whether or not they are hiring 30,000 or 50,000"
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...al-lie-conservatives-are-telling-about-nurses

Seems like Zac goldsmith has been given. A job in the Lords as well :)

"But even if you can somehow close the retention gap, the money that the Conservatives have earmarked on meeting this pledge isn’t towards hiring 50,000 more nurses – merely towards training them. The problem here is obvious – you can train as a lawyer, but unless someone puts up the cash to hire your services you are not working as one. And that’s the big problem with the Conservatives’ nurses pledge – not whether or not they are hiring 30,000 or 50,000"
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...al-lie-conservatives-are-telling-about-nurses

A left wing rag with questionable credibility. Not even worth clicking on.

Sponsored Links
Back