£2,000 for a weekend's work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You voted them in --- now take a lookat what they are not telling you, Imagine what the agencies are making !!
An unsustainable torrent of our taxes .. this Govn could never organise a damn thing in our favour ...

At times a third of the GPs doing out-of-hours work in one region alone, Northumberland and Tyneside, are from Germany. In parts of the country they can earn as much as £2,000 for a weekend's work...... Doctors from Germany relish the good working conditions, a more informal atmosphere than what they are used to and far more generous salaries, often more than £500 a shift, to be found in Britain. "It's very easy to earn £2,000 in a weekend," said Winfried Brenneis, a spokesman for Medical Transfer Services, one of more than 100 recruitment agencies that supply medical staff to PCTs.....

Bin telling You GP's £100k now 9-5pm opt to not cover out of hours ... They want that cash being paid to the Germans .. BMA worse than Arthurs colliers !!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
er excuse me... i didnt bloody vote this shower in, never have and never will. :evil:

Thermo said:
er excuse me... i didnt b****y vote this shower in, never have and never will. :evil:
Well I did and I got that much in one day last week so its working for me, don't know why its not for you....mind you, I only earnt £44 today so bummer. :D

Richardp

£44 an hour or all day ?......jesus wept that is truely low you aint an Polish immigrant are you ,lol

the lowiest a self employed person should work for is £100 a day

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Richardp

£44 an hour or all day ?......jesus wept that is truely low you aint an Polish immigrant are you ,lol

the lowiest a self employed person should work for is £100 a day[/quote

Ended the day with £66 quid ( all day) !! but its swings and roundabouts, could have been £2,000, some days I make nothing but I,d rather get £44 than sign on the dole. :D and if I'd taken the day off (it being sunday) the wife would have given me a job that pays nothing, like mowing the lawn!! :D

Back