£3.50 for a three course meal deal ....what did they expect !

Sponsored Links
:D Love it - c'mon £3.50 for a 3 course meal, what do they expect.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting, I did laugh at his response:

'Judging from the waistline of most of your party I could have served them a full cow and they would still have left hungry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its time restaurants fight back......

Its clear there are plenty of snotty reviews where the customer has been rude, and hasnt liked it when the waiter didnt put up with the rudeness.

With trip advisor, I tend to make a judgement based on a range of reviews.
Often independant pubs get mixed reviews -but they suffer from difficulty of recruiting good staff, esp in rural areas.

Also unlike big chains they dont have the meals and processes broken down into standard operating procedures

- when you get a check back in Wetherspoons, it isnt because the waitress gives a monkeys, its because its flagged up on the ordering screen in the kitchen area.

TBH Id rather have an overworked waitress be a bit stroppy than the insincere 'have a nice day' carp

And I hate it when the cashier in the bank starts asking 'hows your day' questions. Esp when it gets followed by upselling.

I have utensils in my hands, but it would be a (y) from me in a 'spoons.

I have had a few breakfasts in my local spoons, they tended to be served almost cold - complaints to head office brought offers of free breakfasts, but they seem not to improve so I given up bothering.

Last edited:
It's usually when you have just shovelled a heap of food in your pie hole, so any response from you is accompanied by half chewed morsels all over the place.
Its ok

They dont hang around long enough to wait for an answer :ROFLMAO:

This I loved that was in the news yesterday:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/19/not-sure-reason-car-fail-mot-10593655/

It's down now, but my other half got a screenshot before :)

IMG_0524001002.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back