£60,000,000 yacht as present to the Queen.

Sorry was too curt there.
No apology needed mate, I'm used to it here... unfortunately.

So what if we dont get a go on it.
The income generated by the ship and goodwill made would more than cover the costs.
I have no interest in having a go on it. I'm more interested in the cost vs what the money could be spent on ie NHS, Education etc.
So yes the country does need it.
With respect, that's hardly a convincing argument.

Yes the Royals deserve it.
Sorry to be curt... why?

Sponsored Links
The people that are employed to build/run/service it.
The revenues it brings in. The goodwill associated with it.

You can rest assured that, if the government decide to have a new Royal Yacht built, the contract will go to either a German or Polish shipyard (all in the interests of fairness and the EU, don't ya know,,, What, what?)

Sponsored Links
No, it has to be made here.

I have spoken so it has to be true ( Well others here think everything they do is correct, why not me).

I still reckon that if built the contract will go to a foreign shipyard, and when built it will be crewed by Filipino seamen, under a French/German Captain. The First Officer will be Norwegian. The only Englishman on the crew will be Stoker Smith (from Birmingham)

Alarm, In light of the recent threads and bickering by RH2 on here, perhaps you should change your sig to
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won less than a tenner in the lottery of life"

;) ;) ;) ;)

Nah, its fine as it is.

If you cannot be proud of your heritage then whats the point?

Hmm Your right Alarm,,, Perhaps RH2 should adopt my version as his sig . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You can rest assured that, if the government decide to have a new Royal Yacht built, the contract will go to either a German or Polish shipyard (all in the interests of fairness and the EU, don't ya know,,, What, what?)
Well the Royal Familly are mostly German whats the problem ? :D

There was a phone in on the radio today asking, "if not a yacht what would be the perfect present to give to the Queen to celebrate her jubilee"....

Somehow the idea of a 'Guillotine' seemed appropriate... :D

Sponsored Links
Back