04 Diesel Peugeot 307 Climate Control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fan don`t respond to switch :confused: Poxy car is covered with unnecessary electronics - not my car , it`s my son`s . Any ideas/ pointers - I`m not averse to wiring the thing back to basics if necessary ;)

Sponsored Links
- there is a manual push switch that makes the lcd display change , showing more blades of the fan logo . Thanks for reply . I lost my way on cars when they introduced all this electronics :oops: . Another thing , they had something changed last year due to the exact same problem - it was a unit located under the passenger glove box :confused: . Never saw it done , they just got the problem fixed - now It`s same as last time it packed in - No fan blowing and the windscreen iced up inside last year :eek:

sounds like the resistor pack has gone again, worth having a look under the glovebox though in case any wiring has worked loose

Sponsored Links
Will look @ wires - the resistor pack , is that accesible . Sounds like something that is made from 10p resistors and sold for £100 :cry:

Right - Thanks for the info , I`ll get into the footwell and have a look , asap ! . That`s great advice , I know an electronics guy so we may be able to fit some generic parts - Will keep you posted .

Sponsored Links
Back