1/2" BSP to 1/2" BSP flexible tap connector 1m in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....length

I have been looking high and low for these and wondered if they exist ?

Anyone any ideas ?

I will be using them on the output of a bath diverter to supply an integrated overflow / bathfiller so ideally I would like a 13mm bore size if possible.

Sponsored Links
mark.carline said:
....length

I have been looking high and low for these and wondered if they exist ?

Anyone any ideas ?

I will be using them on the output of a bath diverter to supply an integrated overflow / bathfiller so ideally I would like a 13mm bore size if possible.

They are called shower hoses :cool:

dough!

thanks

That will do for the bath filler but wondered if they would be ok for connecting a hot and cold supply to a bath (I want to give myself plenty of movement of the bath just in case I need to get the bath out in future).

I guess the shower hoses wouldnt be good enough to take constant mains pressure?

Would not normal length pushfit flexis give you the future flexibility to take the bath out later?

Sponsored Links
1/2" for a bath????? Shouldn't it be 3/4". B&Q do some long flexis. They might have what you want.

You can simply join them together - male thread one end, female the other.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back