1 Hot radiator only - please help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had endless visits from my long suffering Corgi registered plumber resulting in new pump, mew timer, new valve on my cylinder & gizmo in the boiler (Neata :( heat 10-16).

He's looked for an airlock & twiddled with vlaves on raditators.The sysytem is on 24/7 but only 1 upstars rad is now working & after months of intermittant working i'm now desperate.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions, please?

Sponsored Links
You could look at post 8 in the FAQs but if your engineer is struggling........ :cry:

You could look at post 8 in the FAQs but if your engineer is struggling........ :cry:

Thanks Bahco - it's been a frustrating time for me & the engineer - I'm sure he's done most of logical stuff. Am hoping a clear out will help but up til now I've had heat in other rads on & off. It's good to know someone's puit there & that there are websites like this. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back