1 window needed - help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I changed 8 windows in my house last year - and used those terrible people from the tele SafeStyle UK. I was really happy with the price (after a hell of a lot of negotiation and 2 hours later).... and they have done a really good job and they look excellent.

However, at the time, i was also deciding whether to swap my kitchen and dining room around after having had it a kitchen/diner so said i'd buy those windows at a later date.

I have now decided for the new kitchen to go into the old dining room - so need to raise the window cill to above kitchen worktop level and get a new pvc double glazed window in.... my trouble now comes that Safestyle dont want to know... they wont return my phone calls as soon as they know it is just 1 window i am interested in (the rep did turn up as he thought i wanted to buy the new patio door from them too, but i dont)
Since then they say they will ring back but never do...

Does anyone know of where i can buy a new uPVCwindow (made to measure preferabbly). I think the approx new size once i've bricked up from the cill will be 1000 x 930 for the new kitchen window.

Any suggestions are most welcome... I'm running out of time..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back