100 watt bulbs to be banned in September

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Get some of these they'll blow a 100 w lamp away!!

0f89d1b108.jpg

GLP Impression

Ok so they are 350VA but at 200 lumens per watt they are impressively bright i've used them at christmas and they are the dogs..

I've been trialling L.E.D. "entertainment" lights and I must say I'm very impressed, despite the price of that monster above, equivalent 250w LED "moving head" and "flower" effects and they are VERY comprible in brightness and cost, but have the benefits of LED (longevity, size, power, weight, DMX/RGB ... etc....)

Sponsored Links
/
/
Ok so they are 350VA but at 200 lumens per watt they are impressively bright i've used them at christmas and they are the dogs..
Are the individual LEDs replaceable, or are you down £3670 once a few have failed?

/
/
Are the individual LEDs replaceable, or are you down £3670 once a few have failed?
I suppose like most of this type of gear you can send it back for replacement during warranty but afterwards you're on your own, we service our own moving head lights so it shouldn't be too much trouble in getting to the PCB on these but like all things you have to have an idea of how to dismantle and reassemble first otherwise its an expensive bucket full of parts :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back