100mm gutter

Hi Chris

I'm a newbie......on the iternet trying to find some 4" or 100mm plastic marley gutter brackets and google pointed me to this forum! Do you have anything left? I need three brackets and just can't find them anywhere!

Cheers

Did you ever find any 100mm Marley brackets to do a "Proper job"? If you are interested I have a few, and other bits of Marley 100mm in grey that I kept when I replaced my guttering a fey years back with modern white, as I knew they were impossible to find and may be useful to someone! (And I hate throwing stuff away) Anyway let me know if you are interested, free to a good home for cost of the postage! they are probably 40 years old +, but OK although as you have found a little brittle.

Cheers

Hello
The plastic guttering on my house is 100mm. I have a broken gutter bracket. Went to B&Q to buy a replacement - but only 112mm brackets are available. This obviously won't fit my existing gutters.
Is there a solution to this - or do I have to replace all the gutters with the 112mm design? (Seems a bit excessive!)
Your thoughts would be appreciated!
[/quote]

Sponsored Links
:(
All brackets now gone i'm afraid.

I still have some lengths of gutter and downpipe, as well as a couple of end caps, connector straps and a running outlet.

Chis

I can spare 3 marley 4 inch gutter brackets - black - as I`m replacing some of my gutter :idea: Just send me a message using my profile name - your address will be fine - then put some money in your local charity box ;)

If it helps anyone in the future, I have a good quantity of brand new Marley Easyfit 100mm H/R Unions type RUE 1. These couple two pieces of 100 mm guttter and are grey colour.

I also have a a few downpipe gutter outlets and possibly a few other types but NOT any clips!

If anyone wanted to contact me then by email or telephone from the details in my profile please. I dont like PMs!

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
You have to look harder you will find 100mm cover. If not then you can always widen your gutter or can make new100mm cover.

Hi Chrisnw,

Do you still have any 100mm marley left? I was after a 6 meter length,joiner,1 bracket and a stop outlet. I also live in Bristol

Thanks

Hi,

Did you ever find any 100mm Marley brackets to do a "Proper job"? If you are interested I have a few, and other bits of Marley 100mm in grey that I kept when I replaced my guttering a fey years back with modern white, as I knew they were impossible to find and may be useful to someone! (And I hate throwing stuff away) Anyway let me know if you are interested, free to a good home for cost of the postage! they are probably 40 years old +, but OK although as you have found a little brittle.

Cheers

Hello
The plastic guttering on my house is 100mm. I have a broken gutter bracket. Went to B&Q to buy a replacement - but only 112mm brackets are available. This obviously won't fit my existing gutters.
Is there a solution to this - or do I have to replace all the gutters with the 112mm design? (Seems a bit excessive!)
Your thoughts would be appreciated!

Hi Chrisnw,
Do you still have any 100mm grey Marley gutter bits? Looking for some brackets and coupling straps. I don't know how this forum works - please advise regarding contact. Thanks.

Yes I still have them. "Wooster" had found some elswhere.
Private Contact via the "Messages" button at the top of the forum page when logged in I think. I'll go and check exactly what I have and send you a message via that route later.

I have plenty of grey 100 mm Marley joiners!

I also have gutter brackets which fit OVER the joiners. A joiner could be cut in two and used to make a bracket fit onto the gutter.

I also have a very few stop end outlets and running outlets!

If you were interested in any of these you would need to email or text me from my profile details. Click on Agile!

Tony

You have to look harder you will find 100mm cover. If not then you can always widen your gutter or can make new100mm cover.
Yeah I tried really hard looking :cry: In the end I went and robbed some 100mm Marley from a house I done in 1979 :mrgreen: Next week I`m going back to fit new stuff :LOL:

If it helps anyone in the future, I have a good quantity of brand new Marley Easyfit 100mm H/R Unions type RUE 1. These couple two pieces of 100 mm guttter and are grey colour.

I also have a a few downpipe gutter outlets and possibly a few other types but NOT any clips!

If anyone wanted to contact me then by email or telephone from the details in my profile please. I dont like PMs!

Tony Glazier

I have plenty of grey 100 mm Marley joiners!

I also have gutter brackets which fit OVER the joiners. A joiner could be cut in two and used to make a bracket fit onto the gutter.

I also have a very few stop end outlets and running outlets!

If you were interested in any of these you would need to email or text me from my profile details. Click on Agile!

Tony

Or you could just buy the brackets from TPD Ltd on 0121 311 2666 for 3quid each with a quid postage. Or anything else 100mm for that matter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back