10mm or not 10mm that is the question...

Errr yeh Scatmanjohn - think you're looking for a different forum (amateur psychology for begginers!) either that or you've been sampling too much of the local "produce" :LOL:

I wasn't trying to suggest that I had already decided the answer - Merely that the comment quoted below didn't provide any advice as to why not choosing that particular method. It's the motor mechanics equivilant of sucking his teeth and not telling me what the issue is!
I'm obviously no expert in Plumbing and haven't once suggested that it was for the simple mind - that's why i'm on this forum asking for help... :rolleyes:

"15mm ring and tee down to 10mm drops? I wouldn't go there.Get your pipe sizing right from the start and save a lot of heartache."

So you are asking for help then having a pop at a gas man who has worked in the trade for 45 years! pi$$ off

Sponsored Links
onlyfitidealboilers - Who rattled your cage? I needed help not teeth sucking, but hey cheers for your input on the matter - NOT! :LOL:

Does anyone know how much pipes expand/contract? Will I get away with running the 10mm pipe in some oval electrical conduit, I was going to run two pipes in 25mm oval conduit, will that be enough room to allow for expansion? The conduit is 25mm wide and 11mm deep.....

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back