110mm strap on boss on 100mm cast iron pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a cast iron internal soil pipe 100mm and I am wanting to add a join with a strap on boss but I can't find much for a 100mm pipe I have seen a cast iron strap on boss at 100mm, but the plastic are 110 any advice on what is best to use and if u recommend using a strap on boss thank you

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the link I have seen this one I just not sure which is best to use as not seen much about the cast iron ones and they are a lot more expensive just don't want to end up buying one an find out they aren't any good cheers

Sponsored Links
I have used the normal ones on cast, I use silicone instead of solvent adhesive, just be prepared for a long drilling session, also worth using cutting oil on the drill.

Thank u for the links would those with no straps stay stuck in place or eventualy come off and them white one with movable straps I read that they can snap quite easy has any one used these and we have a 110 strap on boss but it is quite loose around the pipe, when u have used them with silicone do they last with out leaking

I have a new dilemma it isnt actually 100mm as I thought it is 90mm any ideas for this one cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back