110mm to sink waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm about to lay the 110mm soil pipe needed to route my kitchen sink, washing machine etc. to the main drain, before pouring the slab for the base of my new floor.

I was planning on having bends vertically up through the slab in order to connect to 40mm waste pipe etc.

Would welcome advice to understand if I cut the 110mm flush with the top of the slab, before somehow reducing to smaller waste in the celotex under the screed. Or, do I take the 110mm up through the screed?

What do I need to connect the sink/dishwasher/washing machine wastes (in different parts of the room) vertically into a 110mm pipe? Ive used bosses for side-entry, but not in the top.

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
That should do the trick nicely. I guess I could do that flush with the screed, then the 40mm pipes will continue to be accessible if there are any issues.

Sponsored Links
If it’s all connecting to the vertical rise, then a bossed connector may be better?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back