150mm 100eps Jablite prices and suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't seem to find any good online prices for 150mm Jablite the 100eps version.

Need about 70 sq meters. it'll be covered by a membrane then 50mm of Gvylon screed.

Any recommendations for suppliers?

Would rather sheets of 150mm rather than laying 100mm and then 50mm on top (can find 100 and 50mm everywhere).

We were going to just have 75mm of Celotex, but floor level is now much higher due to internal issues, so we have 150mm to fill up and can get same u value from cheaper Jablite.

Tips/suppliers/prices? Need it asap.

Sponsored Links
Surely with stuff like that the cost of transport is pretty quickly going to outweigh and discounts you'll ever get from distance sellers? We normally just get it from the local Jewsons or Travis then if there are any problems getting a return is no hassle

Went into travis the other day for some celotex, assistant said we only have extratherm will that be ok, told him I couldn't care less how firm it was it was going in a stud wall :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Well you'd be surprised and it soon adds up, basic online dealers

150mm celotex £42
100mm celotex £35

All "free" next day delivery too. But you can negotiate better prices for high quantities I've found.

It's 150 jablite which is as rare as hens teeth by discounters unless you buy pallet loads, 100mm is easy to find.

On a large project if you can save on every supply it'll make a huge difference to the bottom line. Anything that is branded we'll haggle for the best price or take business elsewhere, it's the same item wherever you get it, so go for the best price. But then I'm a self builder where every penny is crucial and I've sunk everything I have into the project!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back