15mm x 8mm reducer not fit

Sponsored Links
You probably asked for reducers, which is what you got. A common mistake, even for the professionals. I've trained my staff to ask, if someone asks for a reducer, "pipe to pipe or fitting reducer?"
The clue is in the description - "Fittings reducer". They reduce fittings, not pipe.

As above, you now need a 15mm coupler.
Thanks for the info and quick assistance.

I will go and get myself some couplers too now... unless there is an alternative fitting (I guess that's going to be the reducer without 'fittings' in the title)?
Sponsored Links
It's a reducing coupler that's needed, although adding a 15mm coupler to what you've got will do the job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local