18 month old Vaillant boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There

Discovered this evening that my newish Vaillant EcoTec Plus 824 had blown a fuse, I changed this and the thermostat light came back on but the digital display panel on the boiler is blank & the boiler will not work. The gas pressure gauge is fine and the thermostat is tying to get the boiler to fire.

Does anyone have any idea? Left a message with engineer but as its weekend now not hopeful of having heat soon!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Which fuse had blown?

Could be the pcb fuse has blown.

Boiler is still under warranty, so if you can't get your installer call Vaillant tomorrow morning on the number on the green sticker stuck inside the control flap.

Thanks Dave

The PCB fuse had blown inserted new one & nothing, I guess I'll wait till Monday as it looks like some of the electronics have gone.
Would it likely be on the main board as the digital display is blank & no Fault code is shown?

Cheers

Ben

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back