Sponsored Links
That only works on a coal fired boiler.
yes but what about the hartley and sugden, combined with the twin screw delta stoker, not forgeting the -2"wg over fire dwyer automated air control.
its very cost effective ;)

Sponsored Links
combine that with airless kindle and your on to a winner
You are obviously new to the trade. Everyone with a little experience knows that airless kindle only works properly with internal weather compensation sensors that are properly connected to the return i.e. within 600mm.

i'm fine with all those terms except weather compensation, is that something that came out with these combidensing boilers I keep hearing about?

weather compensation? my dear boy get with the times, its when michael fish says its going to be fine and you get wet going for your kebab. immediate payout nowadays.

combine that with airless kindle and your on to a winner
You are obviously new to the trade. Everyone with a little experience knows that airless kindle only works properly with internal weather compensation sensors that are properly connected to the return i.e. within 600mm.

pmsl.

you stupid tart.

everyone knows, that only aplies to rotary cup burners.

you should know it requires the heavy oil to be a minimum of 85c behind the cup.

This is just getting silly - where's the advice for ecologically sound heating solutions. Watched Ray Mears the other day, and he demonstrated how to make charcoal, that well known smokeless fuel. So, surely a charcoal boiler needs to be invented.

Also, I tend to find that to improve flow rate, it's better to stand unvented cylinders upside down and let the hot water drain from the bottom, er top, er you know what I mean. Has the added advantage of not allowing sludge to settle due to the funnel shape of the outlet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back