#2 BBQ Build

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys as this is my first post on the forum I'm a bit lost on where exactly to post this as it's more than likely not something that's the norm here in the UK. If it should be else where please redirect at your discretion.

The situation..

I am in the middle of yet another custom trailer BBQ build. These units operate using charcoal as a heat source and at the moment we are looking at placing a LPG powered stove top burner on a shelf located on the tongue of the trailer. As I have a catering business this will be used in both the public and private sector so I am very interested in getting this correct from the start.

Is there anyone here that can offer up any advice as to the rules and regulations via UK rules/laws/inspection and restrictions?
I can post pictures if need be.

Thanks,
Cali

Sponsored Links
might be worth a look in the plumbing section.. that's where all the gas guys hang out.. don't know if they venture out of there much..

might be worth a look in the plumbing section.. that's where all the gas guys hang out.. don't know if they venture out of there much..

Thanks If i don't get any hits here I'll re-post over there. ( don't want to start slapping new threads all over the place like a true noob. lol)

Thanks for the heads up.
Cali

*EDIT*

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. This isin't my unit but the theory is the same....

dzfgad.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't know about any regulations, but the piece of pipe between the burners in your picture looks more than a little bit vulnerable to me.... How many times is that likely to get used as a hand hold for manhandling the trailer?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back