2 motorised valves heating question for 2 story House

We would need a tad more information on the wiring, but it should be that simple to swap the stats for programmable ones.

I have the Honeywell CM 901 and it works very well. It controls the temperature for 6 times a day.

There other cheaper makes and you need to shop about for the best price.

Sponsored Links
We would need a tad more information on the wiring, but it should be that simple to swap the stats for programmable ones.

I have the Honeywell CM 901 and it works very well. It controls the temperature for 6 times a day.

There other cheaper makes and you need to shop about for the best price.

it would be great if it was .. I'll take a look at it some of the evenings.
the room stats at present are just like the honeywell T6360 Room Thermostat.. not sure what make mine are..When you turn them the light on the motorised vales opens /closes accordingly

Have you got a multimeter and know how to use it safely.

If so check whether terminal 1 in the either or both stats go back to the programmer/timer.

What I would guess happens is the switch next to the valves goes to T1 and T3 open the valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back