2 YO Hoover HNF3167 won't get past wash cycle.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the Hoover Family Wash Machine model HNF3167. The wash goes through the whole cycle (time wise) and finishes but when I open the door the washing is still soaking (and warmish) and it seems it is the dirty wash water as it is feels soapy. If I then put it on to drain it will, and then if I put it on a rinse or spin cycle it spins. If I put it on a full wash cycle,although it takes the same amount of time it is not going through the rinse onwards it seems so just washes the clothes for an hour and a half.

I have checked the filter almost every time and it is clean, I put it on a hot wash with soda crystals to get rid of any build up, there was a tiny bit of limescale coming out but nothing excessive. It works OK on one wash and then next it is back to the above.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem and what new parts we would need, please. It is around 2 years old. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Well, we fixed it - a small play coin was stuck in the pip between the pump and the filter. As far as we gather it is working OK!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back