22 Years ago

Sponsored Links
I was fishing at Hampton Court. Thought it strange driving home that the radio was playing music non stop with no inane wittering.

That's odd, the Wikipedia article doesn't seem to mention the nationality of the organiser or the participants.

Sponsored Links
I was at work and we heard it starting to unfold on the radio. After a while our manager just said to us, "Go home lads. This is going to be something big."
We could never guess how big.

I remember No'1 daughter being upset 'cos I'd commandeered the tellybox & she couldn't watch the video she'd bought that morning. She still remembers me telling her "the world has just changed".

I saw the news in work....glued to tv when i got home. Watched tons of videos on it over years.

RIP all those that lost their lives.

I was taking a car back to a customer when I heard in the radio that the second plane had hit. When I got back, I told all the students that this looks like the start of a war.

My next door neighbours were going to visit their son in New York the very next day. I heard her screaming and crying. It was some time before they heard he was safe.

And still some people believe a plane flown by an absolute beginner was able to fly feet from the ground and hit the pentagon
And why is video / cctv evidence of the events on that day still suppressed

And still some people believe a plane flown by an absolute beginner was able to fly feet from the ground and hit the pentagon
And why is video / cctv evidence of the events on that day still suppressed

You need to face reality and stop looking at stupid conspiracy videos on youtube!!

I was painting the radiator in the bathroom at my mum and dad’s house. I wasn’t yet back to university so I was still staying with them and my dad had asked me would I do it, so I did. I was sitting working away when he came bursting into the bathroom and told me to come and watch the news ASAP because “the World Trade Centre was on fire”.

Sponsored Links
Back