Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.

Sponsored Links
I don't go in pubs :cool:

U never know what is going to happen ;)

Get yer drink spiked

Next thing you know u wake up in A&E getting a coke bottle pulled out of yer arris

:LOL:

Sponsored Links

Get yer drink spiked

Next thing you know u wake up in A&E getting a coke bottle pulled out of yer arris

I had a strange evening like that once. However fortunately no coke bottle I gather you mean a standard single serving not a 2litre bottle :oops:

Jokes aside i dont see how any lockdown is going to be reduced this year it just cant logically happen without rigorous testing tens of thousands a day using contact tracing to eliminate further contagion

Thank god, the accident and emergency rooms will be much quieter for a good while.

Get yer drink spiked

Jeez...odd pubs you frequent

Get yer drink spiked

You sound like you speak from experience.

I had a strange evening like that once. However fortunately no coke bottle I gather you mean a standard single serving not a 2litre bottle :oops:

Jokes aside i dont see how any lockdown is going to be reduced this year it just cant logically happen without rigorous testing tens of thousands a day using contact tracing to eliminate further contagion

Mask up. Glove up. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back