Glad I didnt know how bad it was !

And those who don't vote are ..... ??????

If you vote you might get the government you desire (it's called democracy)

If you don't vote you definitely get the government you deserve (that's also called democracy)

Sponsored Links
Bigall wrote
anyone with half a brain could see a fall was coming

Well bliar and co didn't but then we could hardly expect them to have half a brain.

Bertie Ahern and Cowan were advised by top economists to restrain the celtic tiger.
Did they listen. Nope.

Ahern said the dooms mongers should go and hang themselves.
Words for which he later apologised for.

'Sitting on the sidelines, cribbing and moaning is a lost opportunity. I don't know how people who engage in that don't commit suicide because frankly the only thing that motivates me is being able to actively change something,'

Yeah that's the leader the Irish voted in too power. Maybe they deserved him?

Now enjoying a pension worth 150,000 euro per year. Not bad for a big dumb farm boy from Ardee eh?
Cowan not far behind him.

That's modern western democracy for you right across the board where failure brings rich rewards.

That's why Islam should be given rite of passage to clear out the dead and useless wood.

Sponsored Links
this is why its unfair to blame labour for all the problems the banking collapse sucked every last penny out the system :cry:
yes labour did things wrong like being in the bankers pockets and not saving for a rainy day

You said it's unfair to blame Labour, I assumed your reply was in their defence.

Quote; anyone with half a brain could see a fall was coming
but all parties just want more off the same storing problems for the future when they are out off power
all parties are the same to some extent or other. unquote.

How many Canadian, Australian and NZ banks went bust? It's that ****** Brown's fooking fault. He should be flayed weekly.

Gorden Brown was hailed as the best Chancellor of the Exchequer since sliced bread, how did he not see the hedge fund fiasco coming?! This was his job! What he had trained for years to achieve FFS!

But the one good thing he did was to keep us out of the Euro. Blair was always pushing to join.

How many Canadian, Australian and NZ banks went bust? It's that ****** Brown's fooking fault. He should be flayed weekly.

Was he responsible for Lehman brothers?

What's that got to do with it? :confused: :confused:

You picked out countries where banks didn't go bust there by implying it only happened in this country and so Brown was to blame, well what about that bank.

I'm pointing out that those countries were regulated whilst brownhole unregulated our banks and they went bust.

this is why its unfair to blame labour for all the problems the banking collapse sucked every last penny out the system :cry:
yes labour did things wrong like being in the bankers pockets and not saving for a rainy day

You said it's unfair to blame Labour, I assumed your reply was in their defence.

Quote; anyone with half a brain could see a fall was coming
but all parties just want more off the same storing problems for the future when they are out off power
all parties are the same to some extent or other. unquote.

all i was saying is it wasn't all the banks fault or all labours fault they of course both share the blame
labour for being so reliant on the impossible to sustain banking and housing bubble
and the banks for repackaging bad debts into aa highly safe debts amongst others

How many Canadian, Australian and NZ banks went bust?

How many Canadian, Australian and NZ banks went bust?

our banking system is not closely related to the canadian australia or nz banks
we are closely connected to the american banks

Stop making it up. Our banks went bust because of Brown telling the regulators to regulate with a 'light touch'. It was all his fault. He should be in prison now.

Sponsored Links
Back