How A Council Should Be Run!

You seem to have a very low opinion of this country and it's indigeneous people, why you still here?

Sponsored Links
You seem to have a very low opinion of this country and it's indigeneous people, why you still here?

Believe it or not but the moronic views perpetrated on this website by some people are not the majority view of the country

This is why crappy bigot parties like The BNP do so p#ss poor at elections

I have nothing against the indigenous people of this country who ever they might be

I have plenty against ignorant racists who ever they are

Sponsored Links
Any domestic violence issue is a matter for the Police, not the council.These issues by the mayor MAY be gimmicks but at least they are gimmicks in NOT spending our money.Unlike the liberal wishy washy pro Euro PC brigade with their bleeding hearts whilst gorging in a public trough.

Think you missed the boat on this one Essene. Spacecat is probably doing a long stretch at Rampton, or somewhere similarly equipped to deal with one so troubled.

why would anyone go to the council to get their car fixed?

You do realise that you are trying to have an intelligent conversation with small minded ignorant racists who blame all theirs and the countries problems on non white people
who overall are likely to contribute more to this country than them and the millions of work shy white chavs they represent.

They make their mindless comments and ignore all the horrors committed by this country to increase its own wealth largely on the people they complain about

so please tel mel what the mindless horrors were... and why you do mention this country... as if it is not your own

so please tel mel what the mindless horrors were... and why you do mention this country... as if it is not your own

Are you corporal jones?

If this guy can save thousands of pounds of public money and reduce political correctness and any other political
bull ****, then he should be applauded ,if not ,
he should be signing on.
Only time will tell , give the guy a chance after all look who is
in office at No 10...... :cry:

wreckedit";p="1957248 said:
Taking away translation services for none English speaking citizens was just plain reckless.
What if a none English speaking woman was suffering domestic abuse for instance?

What these people need to do is recognise the fact that they need to use the language of the country they're in. If in need of services such as an interpreter because of neglecting to learn the language, then pay for one or get a friend to help.

Oh for heaven's sake just listen to yourself. Suppose they haven't had a chance yet to learn? Suppose they're a visitor, sex slave trade etc?Suppose their husband doesn't let them learn English?

I have been to Doncaster, 1988 ish , never went back and I wouldnt believe a politician , not even if he was my mum.
Especially if he was from Doncaster. :LOL:

so the mayor is probably your mother, and that is why he is there... i have every sympathy..... :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back