The populist Tory party has a lie at its heart

Sponsored Links
Or South Wales at least.

Not just the south.

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 00.26.52.png

Good chunk of mid and north too. Only green is likely to be an indy heartland.

Not just the south.

View attachment 232975

Good chunk of mid and north too. Only green is likely to be an indy heartland.

Fair do's. That's an interesting map. I spent a lot of time at the top end of Cardigan Bay, always in the 'green bits' and automatically assumed a north south divide. I didn't realise it was so fragmented politically, I'm also surprised the 'green bits' extend so far south, the 'red bits' make sense, I take it that's the coalmining heartlands, but why the 'blue bit' on the south west, out of interest is Wrexham in the red or blue?,

It's been an education, that's the trouble with you teachers.

political party's stance on foreign policy, defence, the economy, what that party will do for it's childrens education and life chances, employment prospects

All of which Tories have done badly.

"Children's life chances" - yeah let's stop those food vouchers, kids do far better when hungry :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
For what it's worth, my opinion of the Labour party is that they are suffering from the loss of some leading figures in the party due to Corbyn. So that the party is now desperately short of some talented politicians. It will take some years to re-build the party.

I take it that's the coalmining heartlands, but why the 'blue bit' on the south west, out of interest is Wrexham in the red or blue?,

It's been an education, that's the trouble with you teachers.

Every day's a school day!

Reds in the south, coal AND steel- I'm from Port Talbot.

The blue west is Pembrokeshire, often called, 'Little England'. Henry VII was born in Pembroke! (It would be red if not blue.)

Wrexham is red.

Catherine Blaiklock says:

Anyone remember when Keir Starmer, Lord Adonis and hundreds of Labour MP’s spent three years using every trick possible trying to overturn Brexit? (A vote which in a large part was about mass immigration.)
Voters do.

Anyone remember when Keir Starmer and deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner ‘took a knee’ for Black Lives Matter – one of whom had just set fire to the Union Jack on the Cenotaph?
Voters do.

Anyone remember when Lady Nugee, otherwise known as Emily Thornberry, one of Labour’s most prominent front bench members, sneered at ‘White Van man with his St George’s flag hanging outside his modest, modern terrace house?
Voters do.

Pages have been written over the last couple of days analysing why Labour lost not only Hartlepool but over two hundred local election seats to the Conservatives. Not a single article has mentioned a few simple things: mass immigration, Islam, race and moral superiority.

Labour: The Nasty Party - The Salisbury Review

We've been here before in recent times with a great showman who hoodwinked all the masses into thinking he was a man of the people. Except Blair was a better liar.

Sponsored Links
Back