Conservatives get massive boost

It is a question.

People voted in their millions for all these checks, so it is valid to continue to press them on all the consequences of their decision.

Sponsored Links
Briefings for Britain. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advisory Committee

Harry Western is the pen-name of a senior economist working in the private sector.
Might as well call it DIYnot General Discussion Forum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not a NI Unionist, so none of that website is addressed to me, nor applies to me. :rolleyes:
You don't have to be a Unionist to agree with the author of the article.
Harry Westerns analysis of the problem of the N.I. Protocol is spot on.
As are his suggested solutions to the problem.

Last edited:
No, but you do have to be someone who disregards the inconvenient truth that the UK signed up to it.

But the UK signed up to it.

Unilaterally changing it is not in our gift. We signed up to it. The people of the UK democratically elected a leader who they knew would sign up to anything so that he could "get Brexit done". The DUP took bribes to support his predecessors administration when there was still a chance to try to inject some common sense.

Heres my suggestion solution to the problem:

Rejoin the EU.

He's an anonymous individual. He could be a poster on DIYnot GD forum.
His qualifications and experience are an unknown, His political affiliations are an unknown. His comments are not verifiable.
His comments, as a so-called expert, should be totally discarded.

Sponsored Links
How many checks would there be if there was no Brexit?
It's not just about whether there is any Brexit. it's also the type of Brexit, and the positioning of any required border.
DUP, the biggest opponents of NI Protocol did not support the Brexit that would not have required border checks.

His political affiliations are an unknown.
Not really.

He also writes for The Conservative Woman, an organisation whose mission is

All who believe in liberty will share my concern about the growing threats to free speech, freedom of conscience and to our Western Judeo-Christian heritage.

Left-liberal thinking dominates the news media (most worryingly the licence fee-funded BBC), entertainment and academia, destroying independent and critical thought in the attempt to control how we speak and think. Whether on climate, gender, relations between the sexes or race, it can feel as if we are entering a new Dark Age of anti-reason. Despite Brexit, the battle to subvert it continues – even from within Whitehall. We are remaining ever vigilant.

They believe that the Conservative Party has been dragged far to the left.

They are anti-lockdown, anti-mask wearing, anti-vaccine. One of the reasons they are anti-BBC is that there is a "gay vicar" presenting Saturday Live.

They believe than BJ is an EU appeaser, that "Defra, the deep-dyed Remainer ministry at the heart of post-Brexit policy, continues to undermine a successful Brexit, stopping cheaper food imports from non-EU countries by imposing EU rules and preventing free trade".

They think that Gove is a "Brexit betrayer" and Farage is a hero.

Harry Western has written articles for them/allowed his BfB articles to be re-published by them, including one about how no-deal would be "no big deal" as EU trade isnt important.

I think we know a great deal about HWs political affiliations, and by extension those of any group who would want to give him a platform and who he would want to use as one.

This is one hec of a Soyboy love in. Dry your eyes. Get an interest other than moaning about brexit. Live your lives. Come on chins up (y)

Sponsored Links
Back