Secret Weather Weapons Can Kill Millions

Sponsored Links
Yeah come on Lee, next you'll be telling us that Ali Dizaei isn't corrupt. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought it was a known fact that the Russians had a Cobalt salted device capable of destroying the whole planet, they called it the doomsday weapon.

Wotan

*deleted*

Sorry, I misread it.......

I thought the title was "Secret weather weapons can kill muslims"

My mistake. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Supposing I believe it which I don't, but it does make you wonder if they already have weather weapons or if weather weapons will one day be a reality

Undoubtedly; they're already using techniques to prevent/cause rain.

Zhirinovsky’s reference to the Kuril Islands in connection with the devastating tsunami that hit Japan in March is a not so subtle suggestion that Russia had something to do with causing the natural disaster that killed thousands, led to the Fukushima crisis and threatened to derail Japan’s economic recovery.

How would this work then? Given that earthquakes typically occur x miles under the surface, is the suggestion that the weapons either a) somehow manipulate seismograph readings or b) the weapons penetrate x miles down and then detonate?

Russia uses a technique, that is well known, to make bank holidays over there rain free. What happens is they fly over rainclouds, and drop dry cement, this diffuses a raincloud, so no rain, so happy citizens.

If there is any reality in another bizarre quote from the OP, then Russia would simply nuke a fault line under the sea. Massive tsunami results. Modern weapons are designed to penetrate, before exploding.

Russia uses a technique, that is well known, to make bank holidays over there rain free. What happens is they fly over rainclouds, and drop dry cement, this diffuses a raincloud, so no rain, so happy citizens.

An added bonus to this tecnique is that all the roads are magically re-paved over night and everyone gets crazy paving on their patio for free.

On the down side, Russia is not a good place to get a job building roads.. And for gods sake dont get drunk and fall asleep outside or the next thing you know, you'll wake up in the town square where the statue if Lenin used to stand....

An added bonus to this tecnique is that all the roads are magically re-paved over night and everyone gets crazy paving on their patio for free.

On the down side, Russia is not a good place to get a job building roads.. And for gods sake dont get drunk and fall asleep outside or the next thing you know, you'll wake up in the town square where the statue if Lenin used to stand....

What a muppet post! It's acepted that Russian planes drop concrete dust, over rainclouds, to disperse rain....what this user says Corgigrough? is nonsense! WTF are you talking about poster? The concrete dust disappates the rain cloud, rurning it into a non rain cloud. A scientific method known for ages. How can someone be somewhat unaware of scientific approaches? Look it up. Why post lies? Google cloud dissapation, before posting?

Hmmm yeah, perhaps you;re right... A muppet post in a thread of perfect fact.... Russians don't have "Bank holidays"................ If the mixture containing cemend powder (among other things) fails to disperse properly, then it is possible that a solidified lump of the mixture could fall to the ground so I guess that my humour is closer than your fact.... In any case, I thought it brought humour to a totally pointless thread though I am amused that you can get so anal about such silliness.

It's raining concrete! Halleluja! Praise the Russians!.... ;)

:LOL: :LOL: @ corgi - made my morning - this is what we need , a bit of Pythonesque humour. Thinking about it - The russians must have been around in Old Testament times - Lot`s Wife :idea: it was them testing cement clouds - they were in with the aliens :mrgreen:

EFCLee1 said:
Scientists at NASA have discovered “A close link between electrical disturbances on the edge of our atmosphere and impending quakes on the ground below,”

An apparent correlation between earthquakes and electrical storms was investigated decades ago. The (plausible) conclusion was that the build-up to a quake compressed quartz crystals and the piezo-electric effect did the rest. Earthquakes cause lightning, not the other way round. :) :) :)

wotan said:
I thought it was a known fact that the Russians had a Cobalt salted device capable of destroying the whole planet, they called it the doomsday weapon.

In the early days of the cold war, there was so much rubbish circulating about the cobalt bomb that people began to believe it. I even heard a physics lab technician claim that it could destroy the entire solar system. :eek: :eek: :eek: When I queried this, he said that it could "ignite the atmosphere and then the planet would explode". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is pure science fiction. A cobalt bomb is just a standard nuclear bomb made very, very dirty with cobalt 60. There is no mysterious energy source inside Co 60 which could 'ignite the atmosphere'. It's a radioactive nuclide with a half life of about five years that puts out high energy gamma rays. It's certainly not nice stuff to have scattered around.

Any suggestion that a weather weapon might exist is equally preposterous. The energy required to bring about anything more than local effects is off the scale. It's just scaremongering, rather like the old CIA experiments with psychics trying to locate missile sites on a map. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Havent read the whole thread but has HAARP been mentioned yet?

Sponsored Links
Back