Comrade Bolshevic Boris and the Tories - we like Russian donors

Sponsored Links
That's a very positive article, I'm glad you shared it.

“The way the Irish community has come together in Liverpool is an example to others and one I am quite proud of. People are willing to talk now in a way they did not in the past and I think it is the same in Scotland.

“That was the result of a lot of work, a combination of civic and religious leaders coming together. The two cathedrals in Liverpool do not stand for sectarianism any more. They stand for two churches bringing people and congregations together.”

Well done McDonnell and the Labour Party!
He cant escape his past can he.
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...labour-leader-heads-for-belfast-36928297.html
Mcdonnell was to give a speech to the N. I. prison officers association, he pulled out after complaints that McDonnell supported an organisation that had murdered 28 prison officers.
Does he still keep the picture of the IRA in his office?

so, why didn't Tony and Gordon re-nationalise the railways back in the days when we were all singing 'things can only get better', I'm sure it was part of their manifesto, I'm also sure D-Ream didn't do a song called 'things can only get better, apart from the railways'. :):)
Didnt, not same as couldnt.

Sponsored Links
Go on, you clutch at them straws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Network rail.....already publicly owned, shh dont tell brussels :whistle:

I'm not clutching at anything, and as I said to EFL earlier, I'm not a huge fan of privatisation anyway and as for the railways, I don't particularly care who owns them. I do however feel for the commuters who rely heavily on train services and get a poor service for their money. I'm all right Jack, I use a van. (Vivaro lwb).

I only interjected on this thread in response to a bunch of 'leftards' screaming 're nationalise the railways, re nationalise the railways'.
If you recall, I simply interjected with the words 'it's complicated'.
I think I've been proven correct (again), it is complicated.
By the way, is this a five minute argument?

As the railways are run by franchise, as well as NR already publicly owned, why would it cost anything to renationalise?

As the government subsidy is all that constitutes a so-called profit for the franchisees, could it not be said that the railways were never privatised but merely different people were paid to run it.

Let's get rid of the charade, just have one franchise for the whole of it owned by the country and employ a Japanese manager on a good salary.

Or have I got it all wrong?

As the railways are run by franchise, as well as NR already publicly owned, why would it cost anything to renationalise?

As the government subsidy is all that constitutes a so-called profit for the franchisees, could it not be said that the railways were never privatised but merely different people were paid to run it.

Let's get rid of the charade, just have one franchise for the whole of it owned by the country and employ a Japanese manager on a good salary.

Sounds like a plan to me.

These Russians have infiltrated society , they are every where

We were working for some russian , big house probably an oligark ;) supposedly writing some book ?

we went to tool station and bought a pack of black Mamba gloves ;) just incase he was on putins hit list

door knobs / handles ;)

Fortunately I dont have a door handle or knob on my front door , key entry :cool:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/russian-tory-donors-named-in-secret-report-z98nqpkx0

Nine Russian business people who gave money to the Conservative Party are named in a secret intelligence report on the threats posed to UK democracy which was suppressed last week by Downing Street.

Oligarchs and other wealthy Tory donors were included in the report on illicit Russian activities in Britain by the cross-party intelligence and security select committee (ISC), whose publication was blocked by No 10.

Some Russian donors are personally close to the prime minister. Alexander Temerko, who has worked for the Kremlin’s defence ministry and has spoken warmly about his “friend” Boris Johnson, has gifted more than £1.2m to the Conservatives over the past seven years.

how many were British citezins ??

Same with the previous East German state

said on the radio that up to a 3rd of the population were stasi informants or agents :eek:

were have they all gone ? just melted away ? or up to scullduggery ;)

That's a very positive article, I'm glad you shared it.

“The way the Irish community has come together in Liverpool is an example to others and one I am quite proud of. People are willing to talk now in a way they did not in the past and I think it is the same in Scotland.

“That was the result of a lot of work, a combination of civic and religious leaders coming together. The two cathedrals in Liverpool do not stand for sectarianism any more. They stand for two churches bringing people and congregations together.”

Well done McDonnell and the Labour Party!

“Positive article” ??? :p:p
Certainly tells it beyond dispute how McConnell has behaved and now claims to be admitting he was wrong and part of the problem. (Wonderful when someone who gets a sniff of a higher political job or government then suddenly they become a person who admits they were seriously wrong. Wonder is that for votes?) :rolleyes:

I will actually call it very positive, but because we have a confession from McDonnell about some of what he did and proves that all his criticisers, including myself were correct.

Not sure how John McDonnell and the Labour Party can be told “Well Done” about the Irish community coming together in Liverpool?
Would that be because McDonnell and Corbyn supported terrorism and only one side for decades and now suddenly claim to be helping relationships?
I guess relationships can be better while the IRA are not murdering.

We split the track, the franchise and rollng stock to create the mother of all double marginalisation problems.

So now our subsidy post privatisation is double what it was to BR.

Sponsored Links
Back