28i junior greenstar fault

H

hav it

went to a breakdown in work today on a 28i junior. Hot water seems to operate ok. The problems seem to be on the heating side. The pressure rises fast up to 3 bar. Iv cheked pump and there is air in the vessel. Tenant has reported boiler cuts out when running a bath ect and on heating from time to time, and that she needs to reset boiler.

Sponsored Links
You might get a better response in the combustion chamber. You are corgi aren't you? Seeing as you fix boilers for a living. ;)

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the vessel is actually conected ? They come out the box with a plug in the flow manifold .

plate to plate heat ex might be getting blocked..... was system cleaned prior to install...? had a few of these with those symptoms and after cleaning out water heat ex and a chemical flush and re fill ....all ok.........

28i junior, second cheapest they do, in a rental; tends to be a £800 pound job so you have to expect anything and check everything. chances are it was not cleaned, gaspipe undersized, electrical connection less than perfect and so on.

Have a look at the Gas to water Heat Exchanger, are their any signs of vertical lines or markings ? These are normally associated with heat distress.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back