3/4"x3/4" tap connector / flexi hose,do they exist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to fit a new dishwasher which has a flood protection on the end of the inlet hose. The cold water pipe is horizontal and only has a 9cm gap to the boiler hot water pipe. The inlet hose won't fit unless I can turn it 90 degrees to face down.

The cold water pipe has a male tap connector 3/4" valve. The inlet hose for the dishwasher is female 3/4" (standard). Which would normally fit together fine if I had any room to play with.

I've googled all morning, visited a few DIY shops but I cannot find a 3/4" x 3/4" bent tap connector anywhere or the equivalent flexible hose. I found a 1/2" to 1/2" 300m flexi hose but that's the best I've managed!

Can anyone suggest where I can find a suitable part or join them up or how I go about it ? I was trying to avoid replacing the valve connector on the end of the cold water pipe if possible....

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I've seen them, I was hoping not to have to change the valve if possible and just buy a connecting cable. However as they don't seem to exist in the connections I need I'll get one of these....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back