Tap connector to hose connector nipple?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm trying to clear an air lock in our cold water feed to bath that I believe got there when i drained everything down to replace isolation valves.

I want to connect a flexi tap connector to the 22mm cold feed, and then connect the hose to this.

I have an outside tap connector so would need some kind if nipple to join the two, what size nipple would this be? Would it be a male>male of the same size, 3/4 bsp or is it 1/2"?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Forget what you want to do that.

Get a tap hose adapter to connect to bath tap and run hose from outside tap to bath tap, that will clear airlock.

Daniel.

outside taps are usually 3/4 inch (same as washing machines) but older ones may have been 1/2 inch (same as are used on most showers)

8 out of ten times u can just open up every cold tank fed tap and it should sort it self out ,

Sponsored Links
If you have have H & C connections to your washing machine just join those with the W/M hose

Simplest way if you have a wet/dry vac. is to suck the water through with the vacuum machine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back