3 phase

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am interested in having 3 phase installed into my property. The nearest 3 phase supply is in the foot path 15m infront of my house. Anyone know roughly from experiance how much this would cost?

My existing supply is 35mm concentric cable running through civil enginerring duct, would they nbe able to pull the cable through this duct?

Sponsored Links
talk to your rec but i expect they will be able to pull through

from what i have heared i think £1K-2K to the rec and about £1k to get a sparky to replace your CU with a 3 phase DB

I just want a three phase supply so I have something more advanced than everyone else.

I mean, who else has something that big and powerful in their house.

Power... mwahahaha

Am I sad?

Probably.

There's an Irish dude here who has a 3-phase install in his house, but he knows someone at the rec...

Sorry you didn't get their first Zen ;)

It's not sad, I already have vague plans for the installations that I will do when I get a house big enough to warrant them.

Sponsored Links
Well in my situation 3 phase would just seem more practical, we have a 3 story house and a few high load things like hot tubs.

Oh and it would be fun :) lol

And this is ? :-

Incomer4.jpg

looks like a 3 phase intake with only one phase connected to anything

plugwash said:
looks like a 3 phase intake with only one phase connected to anything

I think it's pip's way of bragging that, he already has 3P&N if he wishes to utilise it. (But he hasn't yet got a house as big as Adam's is going to be. Perhaps he's planning to extend?)

Whatever is incoming has buqqer all to do with anything I have done or plan to do ..... bragging ?? about what .. three phase ? Just wondering why it is there ? And, being there, then hopefully some punter will see it as a bonus when we sell, hopefully spending a little more mazuma on the old pile ....
Yep, small for these here parts really, 60 odd sq metres per floor ... Just fine for us. ;)

P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back