3 position wall switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace an illuminated 3 position wall switch that controls the outside front door light.In the \\\"up\\\" position the outdoor light is on. In the \\\"center\\\" position the toggle is illuminated,and the outdoor light is off.In the \\\"down\\\" position,the outdoor light flashes on and off as an emergency signal.Where can I get a replacement switch?The switch I have was manufactured by Slater and is 120V 300 Watt.Thank you for any assistance you may provide.Ron Hill

Sponsored Links
hello Ron, the switch you mention sounds like a novel idea, but it is something we do not have here in the U.K. (this is a U.K based website) i did a search for "slater switches" and was uncesssful.

you could try taking the switch to a local electrical wholesalers.

I ran across you inquirey and have been looking for Slater as well. I just found that they were bought by someone quite a while ago and when I went to their page to look at switched I saw the switch you were looking for. Pass & Seymour. http://www.passandseymour.com under Homeowners and then Switches. It was called a "911 Locator Switch"

Sponsored Links
Back