4 Bed New Build

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am building a 4 bed house and have not got a clue where to go for a plumbing kit for the first fix. I am not a plumber. Please help!!!

Sponsored Links
You need a plumber, simple as that. He (or she) will then assess what's needed and give you a quote for the work, and as always, get 2 or 3 plumbers to quote but remember the cheapest isn't always the best. It's often better if you can ask friends or family for a recommended tradesman.

My brother in law is building the house and doing a lot of the work himself. He asked me to get material quotes for the first fix

My brother in law is building the house and doing a lot of the work himself. He asked me to get material quotes for the first fix

??????
Is this a pi55 take. First it's you building the house, now it's your BIL? Why would he ask you to get quotes if you (by your own admission) have not got a clue.

This will be a typical waste of everybody's time. One person hassles loads of folk for prices, only for the person with the wallet to go around them all again trying to knock them down.

Sponsored Links
Wind your neck in - I'm after advice

Yep, free advice hunter, but you started with a decepetion. Interestingly, nobody seems to be clamouring to help.

Ity's simple. Ask a local plumber to quote for the 1st fix based on the provided plans.

Cardiff`s too far from me or I`d offer you advice . Lechyd Da :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back