50 gallons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening,

I need to get 50 gallons into a loft with a 370x900 hatch.Anyone know of any tank(s) that will fit into this space?

thanks

Sponsored Links
You can buy what is called a coffin tank which is that capacity, long and narrow, but i'm not sure if it would fit through your opening.

Sponsored Links
2 25 gallon round collapsible tanks linked will do it sell them at plumb centre. Let them sit in a warm room and they will fold through the smallest of hatches

2 25 gallon round collapsible tanks linked will do it sell them at plumb centre. Let them sit in a warm room and they will fold through the smallest of hatches

Can you still get them?

I have never had to fit one.

Had a look on plumbs site but it dosent mention collapsible.

thanks

Yep still get them just go in and ask got a couple few months ago. or try PTS

Had them say that to me couple of years ago only to get one last year and Def got 2 back about september time. will have word with them in morning. They may not be listed as collapsible all depends who you get wether they know whats what

Had them say that to me couple of years ago only to get one last year and Def got 2 back about september time. will have word with them in morning. They may not be listed as collapsible all depends who you get wether they know whats what

Dont suppose you have a product no for this?

Had a word and they don`t list them as collapsible anymore but says the 25 gallon round tanks are the same , catalogue number 168020 . Looking at sizes this should fold through your hatch ok

my hatch is 620 by 420 and it went up piece of cake when i done it and have done loads that are smaller . just make sure tank is warm and pliable, it is surprising how much they fold up and then give it a shove remove any edging on hatch to give little bit more room.
Have a look for an old one at tip to try it if you don`t want to risk wasting the money

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back