67 Peugeot 5008 - What's this connector in the drivers footwell?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I recently purchased a 67 plate Peugeot 5008 - it's the lower powered Diesel and has around 30k on the clock. Sods law - tipped some rubbish and somehow got a mouse in the car that's nibbled some of the cabling somewhere... So going to start stripping down areas in the hope I find what's happened. FYI - the dashboard errors are "Seatblet pretensioner/air bag fault", "Check RH brake light" and "Check indicator lights (also right hand rear)" and I'll probably be back to get peoples views on the most likely places these systems come together in the electrics and how to strip those areas of the car at a later date - I'm waiting on a fault reader and multimeter before I start in earnest.

But thought I'd start taking a quick look under the steering wheel as there was some torn up foam in the drivers footwell... Spotted this connection that appears naturally disconnected - I can't find a socket within reach of it, but I might be missing something hidden. Do you guys have any idea what it could be and if it should be connected?

Thanks in advance!

crabby

Attachments

• IMG_20230402_172200.jpg
    IMG_20230402_172200.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 75
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back