740mm Square Shower Tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a 740 mm square shower tray?

It's time to freshen up the bathroom and I have noted my current tray to be an uncommon size. Its a recess shower, with just a door at the front. I checked to see if some of the tray was hidden by the tiles, but it seems to be 740 square.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Has to be 760mm .

Must be recessed into wall

Are you sure it aint reccesed ?

Never seen a 740mm

740 may be the dimension at the top face of the tray but remember they slope down and out so the real dimension may be 760 (a difference of 10mm at each side is about right for this slope). You can get 700 & and 760 trays.

Sponsored Links
that size was last made in the early nineties,it will be thin fibreglass on thin metal legs?idont know of any supplier who still has some in stock,you would have to recess the wall and fit a 760mm

It will be a 760 x 760, I went through this earlier this year. You will find a '760' will actually measure a little less, go to B&Q and measure one of their Mira Flight trays and see.

760 is the smallest size according to PTS.

I have the same problem. Would it not be possible to fit a 760mm square and bring the existing cubicle 1cm off the wall with some kind of spacing strip. it would only be 1 cm each side so should not look awful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back