87 year old stabbed to death?!?

Read the small print in your article. Many will have gone home after their visa expired.
Stone anti-immigrants want to stop everybody, even holiday makers and people visiting their family at Christmas. Either that or they don't understand what a visa is.

Sponsored Links
What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for
I didn't vote for this lot, and haven't voted for a long time. There is no-one to vote for any more.
Are you suggesting that legal immigrants are not allowed medical treatment? They are required to demonstrate that they have insurance to cover their likely medical
We constantly hear of shortages of money and of workers in the NHS. The 7 million new registrations will not help that situation.
Evidently your assumption is incorrect, we do need migrant workers. Unless you are suggesting the unemployed should be trained to be nurses, doctors, dentists, etc? I wouldn't disagree with that, but it'll take a long, long time, if ever, for such a policy to bear fru
We have had a long time; foreigners were brought in after WW2 to solve labour shortages in the NHS and other areas. Didn't anyone think ahead to the time when those foreigners would reproduce and create more demand?
And despite your own figures showing that asylum seekers are a tiny percentage of immigrants, you propose shooting them on sight.
A mere announcement of a shoot on sight policy is all that should be needed. I don’t want anyone to die, but we are being invaded and need to fight back.
I suggest you're demented.
I'm not demented, but I think that most of the British population currently is. The funny money did it.

In the end, the party would announce that 2+2=5, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable. The very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. (George Orwell).

I didn't vote for this lot, and haven't voted for a long time. There is no-one to vote for any more.
No-one sufficiently far right to warrant your vote? Fortunately fascism, nazism, falangism, etc aren't popular in UK.

We constantly hear of shortages of money and of workers in the NHS. The 7 million new registrations will not help that situation.
As there is about 1.5 million NHS workers for a population of about 66 million, that's about 1 NHS worker for about 2% of the population.
As the NHS is made up of about 14% migrant workers, I think they're doing an excellent job of supporting an essential service, don't you.

We have had a long time; foreigners were brought in after WW2 to solve labour shortages in the NHS and other areas. Didn't anyone think ahead to the time when those foreigners would reproduce and create more demand?
What? Migrant 'saviours' of the essential services are not only not allowed medical treatment, they're not allowed to procreate either?
My God! You're to the right of Hitler, politically speaking.

A mere announcement of a shoot on sight policy is all that should be needed. I don’t want anyone to die, but we are being invaded and need to fight back.
You want the military to shoot on sight, but you don't want anyone to die? You'd prefer they quietly passed away from sickness or injury being denied medical treatment, or even if they were never born in the first place?

I'm not demented, but I think that most of the British population currently is. The funny money did it.
I suggest you seek a second opinion......... from a migrant clinical psychologist probably.

In the end, the party would announce that 2+2=5, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable. The very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. (George Orwell).
Yes it's best you stick to fiction, your political ideology isn't worth considering.

Last edited:
Read the small print in your article. Many will have gone home after their visa expired.
Additionally, as UK does not collect exit data it has no way of knowing whether these visitors have left or not.
The kind that you voted for.

Embarkation controls/checks were scrapped in 1998 (Labour), exit checks re-introduced 2015 (Conservative) under The Immigration Act 2014.

Sponsored Links
Embarkation controls/checks were scrapped in 1998 (Labour), exit checks re-introduced 2015 (Conservative) under The Immigration Act 2014.
7 years of such information then if your info is correct (it is usually suspect). And we still dont know who overstays!

And we still dont know, or act, about overstays.

What is the government doing? Any fact sheet for that ?

They haven't sent me any figures, I'm guessing they haven't sent you them either. The fact is, Patex claimed :

Which has been proved wrong hasn't it. (y)

They haven't sent me any figures, I'm guessing they haven't sent you them either. The fact is, Patex claimed :

Which has been proved wrong hasn't it. (y)
Proved ? Has it ?

Yes, Labour abolished exit checks in 1998, Conservatives re-introduced them in 2015.
And you cant produce the figures of overstays or how many have been penalised or removed.

Proved ? You have just produced a fact sheet about pre entry, nothing more.

And you cant produce the figures of overstays or how many have been penalised or removed.

Proved ? You have just produced a fact sheet about pre entry, nothing more.

"What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for."

Sponsored Links
Back