87 year old stabbed to death?!?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Newspaper cutting from 1973. Looks like Pat Ex's mates in Rotherham were at it even then. Authorities covering up for it too, even then!

1661205025014.png

so you didn't have proof then? Thought not

Yes I do, the Labour Govt abolished all exit checks in 1998, they were re-introduced by the Conservatives in 2015.
Patek was wrong, woefully wrong.

"What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for".

Quite clearly a labour Govt, as evidenced.

Yes I do, the Labour Govt abolished all exit checks in 1998, they were re-introduced by the Conservatives in 2015.
Patek was wrong, woefully wrong.

Quite clearly a labour Govt, as evidenced.
Do you have any figures yet ?

Did you look at those figures ?

Yes I did, they're a hell of a lot more than when Labour were in power and kept no record whatsoever of who came in and who went out. Contrary to what Patek is stating, MY government have reversed that.
You might not like that and it might not suit your and Pateks agenda, but they are the facts as evidenced and documented.

Yes I did, they're a hell of a lot more than when Labour were in power and kept no record whatsoever of who came in and who went out. Contrary to what Patek is stating, MY government have reversed that.
You might not like that and it might not suit your and Pateks agenda, but they are the facts as evidenced and documented.

Didn't you say you voted for the Blair government?

Newspaper cutting from 1973. Looks like Pat Ex's mates in Rotherham were at it even then. Authorities covering up for it too, even then!

View attachment 277475
I see Andy11 is reduced to making false and potentially libellous allegations.
No surprises there. It's the usual behaviour of a demented person who proposes shooting asylum seekers on sight.

Sponsored Links
Back