90,000+ Civil Service Jobs To Go.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Let's hope that it's the sandal wearing card carriers of the CPGB & not the nurses, the police & the firefighters that are dragged from behind their desks & thrust out into the real world. Into the world of their benefits systems designed to fail & where they will overnight become part of the idle workshy hanging around the foodbanks waiting for the next delivery.

The highlighted bits, if you wnet to school you'd know that they are not civil servants, fact

However, good post.

County Council as are teachers

Teachers are employed by an Education Department eg B'ham has one. I am not sure what area that covers in total. Police, firefighter are split over larger areas. In my case a proportion of council tax goes to to the west midland combined authority for those. I'd assume all areas are covered in similar way and some probably include teaching.

You are at liberty to think whatever you want. If they work for the civil service then they are civil servants.

since you don't know what the public sector is, were you pleased when Conservative Theresa May cut police numbers by 21,500?

Are you pleased to see the NHS struggling to cope due to insufficient staff?

Why would there need to be more paperwork? Have you heard about computer programs and algorithms?
There will be job losses and then there will be 300,000 bosses and 10,000 servants I mean employees
brexit

80% of the work done by DEFRA was done by EU

and there is:
sanitary and phytosanitary controls
transit documents
customs declaration
carnets
etc
etc
etc

This country is drowning in armies
Of pencil pushers and paper shufflers

tis the legacy of being in the EU for decades :sneaky:

Subsidy for MPs' bars and restaurants rises to £5.8m.

The taxpayers' picking up the tab, quite literally.

Rees-Mogg stated many reductions would be achieved by natural wasteage. Firm performance targets would clear out the slackers and dead wood to make up the numbers.
And having worked with civil servants for many years now, after a full military career, I can assure you there are many out there. :evil::evil:

Sponsored Links
Back