A Big Thank You

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I would just like to say a big Thank you to Seco Services. I did what you advised Sir and it has worked a treat. Many Thanks, great website with some great people who give up there own time to help others. Many Thanks Seco.

Sponsored Links
least it shows some people still appreciate the help given.
very nice man

xmas-tree-070.gif

Sponsored Links
Sorry if i posted in the wrong place.
Seco you advised me to put Sentinel x200 in my system because the boiler was kettling and i did and within hours the noise had gone.Once again a big thank you.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong place.
Seco you advised me to put Sentinel x200 in my system because the boiler was kettling and i did and within hours the noise had gone.Once again a big thank you.

least it cured the problem all for under £20
23_33_6.gif

Seco , what the hell are you playing at giving a member of the public good honest advice on a product we know that works 95% of the time for there problem .
Others on here would have had it down to never having boiler serviced and it would need a powerflush as the only way of fixing it and think themselves lucky it was only going to cost 500 quid as they where doing it out of goodness of there heart. ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back