A Euro 46 questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Quick bit of advice if anyone has any experience with the above alarm.

Have a Euro 46 which is serviced and contracted etc, question I have which doesn't seem to be answered without a £78 call out to look at the alarm is can I set silently.

Reason I ask, I have a bedtime set zone which disables the upstairs PIR, I dont use this currently because when I set the alarm after 30 seconds I get a loud confirmed beep from the internal siren, I have a 3 and 2 year old that wake at the slightest noise!!

Any way of changing, I have all access codes etc including engineer, it has been set to not do the 30 second countdown noise its just the end one!
Thanks for any help

Jon

Sponsored Links
Never tried to turn the final bleep off but it is in engineer program under volume control. If its the B setting then volume control. Exit B. Try 0. It's usually set to 1. You access to engineer mode will show in the log.

Try the alert keypad only , if not alter the intelligence set to 1

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    536.8 KB · Views: 123
The keypad tones affects all the setting modes. However you may prefer this as it still makes tones but very soft.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your detailed input, i'll try the volume changes later, any problems, i'll update the thread in case it comes up again :)

Never tried to turn the final bleep off but it is in engineer program under volume control. If its the B setting then volume control. Exit B. Try 0. It's usually set to 1. You access to engineer mode will show in the log.

OK this worked! Its driven another question though, the entry didn't go off when I walked back downstairs and that is set to (1) as the exit was originally, all the other set zones seem to be at (2) or (3) with alarms, tamper etc being (6) or (7), i'm pleased about that but just seems to be a bit of a contradiction!

Thanks again

Yes the lowest setting to hear the timer bleeps is 2. Are you sure it hasn't been changed by mistake? Either way just try it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back