A little help with a shopping list....

Aye they are on display at the HIC in Manchester at the end of June which it appears is a bit of a product release, so I figured they must be very close to being on sale.
Trouble is, I can't find a definitive date, so I can't keep holding on forever. If I knew I could get one for say the end of July I'd hold on.
Tell em to send one to me for field testing! :D:D:D

Sponsored Links
Aye they are on display at the HIC in Manchester at the end of June which it appears is a bit of a product release, so I figured they must be very close to being on sale.
Trouble is, I can't find a definitive date, so I can't keep holding on forever. If I knew I could get one for say the end of July I'd hold on.
Tell em to send one to me for field testing! :D:D:D
They were on display at PHEX in Alexandra Palace in 2015...

Haha, they are in a rush then.....:rolleyes:
I ideally need to get the new boiler install started within the next 6 weeks. I'm not sure I can wait until august/September time :(

Sponsored Links
I don't know what Boltjes is.

They make tube and similar assemblies .
The parent company in Amersfoort Netherlands ensured the production programme and products from Červený Kostelec were delivered to the Dutch market, mostly to manufacturers of gas boilers such as Nefit, Intergas and Atag.

Quoted from this news item

Later news about tubes for cars is here [URL="http://"][/url]

Aye they are on display at the HIC in Manchester

How do you "display" a boiler other than having it hung on a wall for all to see, it would be very difficult to fire it up and display it working in an exhibtion venue. So the internals need only look like the final design and do not need to be functional.

They make tube and similar assemblies .

Quoted from this news item

Later news about tubes for cars is here
Well you learn something every day

But no, not them. The present Intergas factory is already operating at 102% of its designed manufacturing capacity, so they're building a new one. They can't mass produce the new models until that's finished, and it's not quite there yet

Do Intergas produce the heat exchanger in house or is that process subcontracted out to a third party. ?.

The only reason I said to go for the swept tee was Dilalio suggested it in another thread. So not worth it?

Although Joule have a tap-in for recirc, I prefer to return the hot water to the bottom of the cylinder where it mixes with cold to raise the delta of the incoming cylinder supply. The “tap-in” is higher up the cylinder. But, I don’t know if the maths prove one method is more efficient than the other...

Although Joule have a tap-in for recirc, I prefer to return the hot water to the bottom of the cylinder where it mixes with cold to raise the delta of the incoming cylinder supply. The “tap-in” is higher up the cylinder. But, I don’t know if the maths prove one method is more efficient than the other...
You get destratification if you tap in via the cold feed. Whether you think that's a good or a bad thing however...

Obviously all my source of into is from googling, but it appears the tap in being nearer the top is to save energy as the water is hot returning so needs little extra heat if any to continue back around the circuit.

Returning it back into the mains feed in will cause destratification, which whilst won't save energy, will save heat up time of the cylinder, but only really because the cylinder will boiler or immersion will have to come on to heat the cooling tank up.

Now I've got a solar iboost, and I'm buying a twin tank to run a solar collector into it. So I'm hoping my water will be staying quite hot without the need for the boiler to come on....... would that change my return circuit mounting??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back